The wizards of waverly place Index du Forum

The wizards of waverly place
Placez-vous dans la peau des différents personnages de l'émission Wizards of waverly place!! Tel qu'Alex, Justin, Max, Harper, Theresa, Jerry et encore plus. Ajouter de nouveaux personnages et venez créer différentes histoires.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

puma evospeed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The wizards of waverly place Index du Forum -> the wizards of waverly place -> the wizards of waverly place
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
GodferyIrving

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 10:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: puma evospeed Répondre en citant

ÿþClass certainly does define the new release of the Puma Court puma evospeed Star A Touch of Class sneaker. Constructed from a White leather upper and White outer with Puma branding on the tongue and the perforated logo on side of Court Star silhouette. These are very clean cut and summer ready for any occasion, nice release Puma brand. The inspiration comes from Puma s past tennis heritage and is said to maybe release with a tennis racket stay tuned for more information on that. The Puma Court Star A Touch of Class is set to release July 4th at select Puma retailers. 

Holy sneakers and these are Puma s, those wer my thoughts when I saw these bad boys and girls. This Puma XS850 comes out in a large variety of colors that is way too much to talk about. For this XS850 Pack I will let the pictures be my words and tell the story themselves, just like the XT1 this silhouette definitely is cohesive with all the buzz of these Asics, Saucony, and New Balance silhouette. Does Puma s rendition push you away or pull you into copping a pair.These are set for a puma clyde global release on July 1st. 

For fans of the recently revamped Puma Disc Blaze, we have good news. For those of you who aren t fans, we have reasons that you should reconsider like Andre 3000. Let s begin with the color, fluro orange. Sure, maybe the color screams crossing guard , but these are easily the some of the flyest safety apparel ever puma ignite limitless designed. The touch of suede on the toe and the tongue add a very nice touch of class to these unique Pumas, but the star of this show is undoubtedly the grey speckled cement midsole. You can cop a pair of these summer stunners on June 21 at END.Puma pumps out yet another beautiful Puma Suede just in-time for summer and this one sports a hot yellow color and new print. This Puma Suede Classic features a yellow upper with a brand new tropical print that I actually can appreciate featuring accents of white stripes and a blue heel cap this shoe is really clean. I usually don t get down with Pumas but this changed my outlook on a lot of things, I might just have to add a black puma pair to my collection what about you?These are available over at Oneness. 

Gather round boys and girls, we bring good news from the Kingdom of Puma. The Puma Disc Cage has been given a beautiful Brazilian makeover just in time for the World Cup. Though there is no mention of the soccer tourney in connection with these kicks, but the influence is pretty apparent. Green, yellow and french blue have been used on several shoes in the past few months, but none wear them quite as spectacularly as the Puma Disc Cage. The best use of the famous color combo is displayed via the camo print on the breathable mesh which comprises the upper. The no-lace runners are now available via fine retailers like Oneness for $130.Via Oneness287Puma Disc Cage Green / Yellow French Blue357876-01$130. 

Take a looky hear, this crazy collection brings a sort of odd collaboration between BWGH and Puma. Two silhouettes (XS85/XS698) are featured in this pack both of which seeing only but cosmetic changes and no real exciting structural differences. It seems the all-red fad hasn t quite died out yet with this pack seeing one of which in a maroonish red colorway with subtle pinkish tones as an accent. How this collab came together the world may never know, but this is one I can definitely get down with, can you? Tell us like, love or hate in the comments section down below. 

Puma comes in clutch just in time for summer with this black-out classic. The Puma Suede Classic is of course forged from suede and an all-black out colorway that transforms this shoe into a stealthy work of art. With a touch of leather fenty puma creepers lining this black on black upper to midsole combination is one of lethal proportions.This sneaky combination is available now via Kith NYC.Puma attempts to revive the R698 silhouette by throwing it some OG colorway freshness. The collection is made up of three separate yet complementary shoes. First off we get a glimpse at a traditional colorway with a black and yellow take on this classic running shoe alongside that, we see two wild color options being introduced. Those of which being the red wine and passion fruit pink inspired colorways.No word
as of yet for a release date so stay tuned!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 10:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The wizards of waverly place Index du Forum -> the wizards of waverly place -> the wizards of waverly place Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation